- "It's all in the reflexes."
- —Lo Wang, when using Fists of Fury.
Lo Wang can use his powerful fighting skills at close range to punch the life out of his foes. They are great for taking out weaker enemies or when conserving ammo. Finally, if you find a smoke bomb, your fists will become powerful rapid jabs of destruction, able to kill some tougher enemies (such as Rippers) with a few punches alongside the benefit of being nearly invisible. If a practice dummy is found, Lo Wang can punch it to regain his health.
- Fists of Fury is a reference to Bruce Lee's movie Fist of Fury.
- Shadow Warrior Classic contains unused code that gives three additional modes for fists of fury. Two of these increase the damage spread slightly, and the third allows Lo Wang to reduce damage to one third. These alternate methods of attack were commented out in the source code.
- Punching walls will actually hurt you and even may kill you.
|Weapons in Shadow Warrior Classic|
|Fists of Fury • Katana • Shurikens • Riot Gun • Uzi • Grenade Launcher • Rocket Launcher • Rail Gun • Sticky Mines • Head • Heart|