Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- "Zilla sends his regards, Lo Wang!"
- —Brown evil ninja greets Lo Wang in his dojo, at the very beginning of the mission.
Level 1: Seppuku Station is the first level of Shadow Warrior Classic.
- At the very beginning of the level you are in the Lo Wang's dojo. Behind you there is see through door that you cannot open. Behind it you'll notice a gong on the wall. Throw a shuriken at the gong to make it sound off, then turn around quickly to see the secret area (a picture of Confucius) exposed. There are shurikens and your very first Nuclear Warhead inside.
- As you start down the ramp from the street to where the gold key is located on the crates, you will notice a window of a room above those crates. This is the room that houses an Uzi. If you stand along the ledge with this room to your left, you can make out another window dead ahead. Make a running jump towards it and you'll land on its ledge. Going through the window, you'll see a Michael Faye reference to the Singapore caning incident along with some weapons and a medkit.
- In the terminal entrance where you used the gold key, there is a door to the right that leads to the Koi pond. Without going through that door, push along that wall towards the corner. You see the secret area open up, but how do you get up to it? Well, there is a trash dispenser in that area as well. The trash dispenser can be moved by shots from the Uzi. Move that dispenser to where you can use it to reach this secret area.
- When you'll go to where the lockers are in Area 45, you'll notice a locker on the left side towards the middle that is slightly lighter colored than the others. This locker is the switch to another secret area. Hit the switch, run around the corner and you see a wall opened up that houses the Kevlar Armor Vest.
- In the Pachinko parlor, there is an ATM machine in the corner. If you use the machine and turn around quickly you see the rotating display lower and a fortune cookie is exposed. Run and grab it to seek your fortune, grasshopper.
- The final secret area in this level is down in the lockers where the shark fin soup stand is located. If you push on the lockers in the right side as you're facing it, you open it up and grab another fortune cookie inside.
- Seppuku word means a form of Japanese ritual suicide by disembowelment, which was originally reserved for samurai who fell off on their honor.
- Seppuku Station level file name is "bullet".
- Seppuku Station is one of the four levels released in the shareware episode.
- This level is the first (and perhaps only one) to feature an enemy creature (a Brown Evil Ninja) speaking in human language.