|Shadow Warrior 3|
|Developer||Flying Wild Hog|
|Engine||Road Hog Engine|
|Release Dates|| Microsoft Windows |
|Genres||First-person shooter, open-world, action-adventures|
Shadow Warrior 3 is an upcoming first-person shooter video game developed by Poland-based indie development studio Flying Wild Hog and published by Devolver Digital. It is the sequel to the Shadow Warrior 2 and the 2013 reboot of Shadow Warrior.
- Shadow Warrior 3 launches the offbeat first-person shooter series to the next level with a seamless blend of fast-paced gunplay, razor-sharp melee combat, and a spectacular free-running movement system.
- Fallen corporate shogun Lo Wang and his former employer turned nemesis turned sidekick Orochi Zilla embark on an improbable mission to recapture an ancient dragon they unwillingly unleashed from its eternal prison. Armed with a punishing mix of blades and bullets, Lo Wang must traverse uncharted parts of the world to track down the dark beast and push the apocalypse back yet again. All it will take is the mask of a dead god, a dragon's egg, a touch of magic, and enough firepower to hold off the impending cataclysm.
Bring a Katana to a Gunfight Edit
- Conduct a symphony of death with each encounter by mixing overwhelming firepower with devastatingly precise katana strikes as you dash in and around the demonic hordes.
Fancy Footwork Edit
- Flow between nimble movement techniques including air dashes, wall running, double jumps, and the fancy new grappling hook busts your combat and movement options wide open in every battle.
Execute Then Annihilate Edit
- Execute spectacular finishing moves to claim a piece of your conquered foe and unleash its powers back on the horde in a burst of unstoppable fury and powerful magic.
Dynamic Combat Arenas Edit
- Each environment is lined with hazardous structures and devices that can be activated to add another layer of creative choice to the offensive strategy.
Neo Feudal Japan Edit
- Trek across a mythic Asian land infused with the magic and technology of ancient samurai, now overrun by the demonic yokai from Japanese folklore.
Funny Business Edit
- Brace for expertly delivered one-liners from Lo Wang, pointed banter with Zilla, and an intense thrillride of absurd predicaments on the way to turning doomsday into a new day.
- Its the first game in the series to feature a grappling hook.
- Its the first game in the series to feature wall running.
- Its the first game in the series to feature executions.